Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dogs


First of all I don't really like cats. As individuals some are ok, some even have real character, but as a group they suck, plus they shit indoors which is just wrong. I'm a dog lover first and foremost, even the ugliest, dumbest, three-legged, mongrel will be loyal if your good to him. A cat just wants you to feed him, he doesn't love you. When you come home its the highlight of your dogs day, all he wants to do is get some licks in and have you give him some attention. All great men were dog lovers, see pic. Cats are tools of the devil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Dogs are the best. I'm always amazed how when I get home from work, my two could go outside and run around but they'd rather come lay at my feet while I blog. That's pure, unadulterated love.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home