Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh Condi


So I forced myself to watch Katie Couric interviewing Dr. Rice last night and I wanted to puke. Among the images of Condi's apartment, her lovely office, and her wonderful musician friends that she convenes to play Brahms with, I get the message, Condi is hyper intelligent an overacheiver and super charming. Condi is also a Bush Cheney yes person who still stands by the Iraq war even though she herself says Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11. She even equated her childhood in Alabama dealing with segragation with the current war. Excuse me? An illegal preemptive war to "spread democracy" is equated with the civil rights struggle? This bitch is drinking the kool-aid straight no chaser. I seriously doubt her intelligence, I think she is some kind of GOP Manchurian Cantidate in the body of a black woman from the South. The whole interview with Katie fawning over her like a princess made me want to take a shower. This woman who claims to love spreading democracy is in fact a threat to it. She owes her entire career in public service to the Bush clan and so she will always tow the party line. I'd love to see her ass in the dock at The Hague in a few years with Uncle Dick and Rummy.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~N said...

You're right about her misguided allegiance, but let's face it this woman is WAY more intelligent and well spoken than our President. Perhaps if SHE was president things would have turned out totally different. But that wasn't her job.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Elvez73 said...

You make a good point Rosy, but compared to W it doesn't take alot. I know a couple of 7th graders that are better public speakers than him. I do agree that she is intelligent which makes it all the worse that she plays for the wrong side. You have some good entries on your blog keep it up.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Rosy, perish the thought that she would ever become president. That would be just as bad as Cheney or Rummy getting the job, at least in my book it would be. It has nothing to do with her race or gender, either... it has everything to do with her politics, and with the way she has been utterly servile to Bush/Cheney.

I would have to agree with assertions that we might not have gotten into Iraq if she had been running things, but the way she has toed the Bush line, I'm not sure she is a particularly independent thinker... despite being as intelligent and well-spoken as she is.

I agree with elvez that it's quite sad that someone of her intelligence has aligned herself with wrong-headed people. What was she thinking... or was she thinking?

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home