Sunday, December 17, 2006

Keep On Blogging!


Hat tip to Lizzy over at the excellent http://ocd-gx-liberal.blogspot.com/ who posted this first, Time magazine has named us in the blogosphere as the person of the year. This election cycle I think really illustrated the power of bloggers, especially those of us on the left, to change the balance of power and influence elections. I have only been at this for less than a year and I thank everyone who visits or comments on my little blog. This medium gives every man and woman with access to a computer the power to exchange ideas and opinions in a way that has never before been possible. If Jefferson were alive I think he would see this as I do, a great equalizer for citizens in this Republic and a real way to strengthen our democratic ideals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Thanks, Elvez73.

I am very proud to be part of the blogging community. It makes me feel like I have a voice and I'm not a mindless sheep believeing everything the MSM throws at us.

I agree with you about Jefferson. He would be proud.

This is our time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

And that includes bloggers from both the left AND the right, although I like to think those of us on the left are more reality-based! 8-)>

2:40 PM  
Blogger Elvez73 said...

Yeh, are you reading some of the fantasy crap on the right blogs, what world are these guys living in?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home