Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fuzzy Buddy

Lately alot of my friends are posting dog pics on their blogs, so I thought I'd join the party. This is JackieO my 8 year old Jack Russell, doing what she does best, sleeping in the sun. The wife and I are thinking about adding another canine to the family this spring, something of the smushed face variety, Boston Terrier and French Bulldog seem to be leading the list right now. Dogs kick ass I wish I lived on about 100 acres in the country so I could have like 10 pups, but for now I think 2 would be a perfect number.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I know what you mean. I would love to have a big place and a whole bunch of dogs. But two is pretty darn fun.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Very cute doggy. Let me know if you have anymore questions about Frenchies. I'm very happy to help.

I would also like to have more dogs, but for now, 2 is enough.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

I'm not much into being a dog owner, but I have been greatly impressed with J. Marquis' dog Hank, the pictures Lizzy posts of Norman and Stella, and now your photo of Jackie O! I have always been a fan of Bostons, too. Maybe one of these days... !

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home