Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tourney Time


I haven't been posting much because I am a complete March Madness addict. This year my alma mater VCU made the NCAA, and they beat Duke! Hell yeah, they now play Pitt on Saturday. For the first time in a long time Virginia has three teams that advanced past the first round, VCU, UVA, and Virginia Tech. I'm pulling for all of them, but especially VCU. I love when a mid-major school upsets a team like Duke. March is the best time of year for collegiate athletics.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Yeah, it's pretty fun. I went out on a limb and picked Oregon (my alma mater) to get to the Final Four. I was also rooting for Washington State but they hit the wall yesterday.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I'm not a sports fan, but I understand the passion behind it.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home