Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mixed Feelings


I have to say that while I am heartened by the Libby verdict, I do feel somewhat sorry for the guy. He was a loyal servant for Cheney and now he gets thrown under the bus, he's the fallguy. The guys years of loyal servive are rewarded like this. Obviously Rove and the VP were complicit in this and Libby took orders from them, I'm not condoning his perjury, but I do think he deserves a light sentence. Will he get a pardon? Quite possibly a Christmas pardon in 08 after the elections who knows? I'm no fan of Libby, but I do feel that he took the fall here, while others got off scot-free.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I know how you feel, Elvez. I do think he should serve time but the world won't end if he gets a pardon at the end of Bush's time in office.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home