Monday, March 19, 2007

New Wilco


My favorite band is Wilco, and they are releasing a new record on May 15th. When the last record, A Ghost is Born came out, my friend Matt gave me a leaked copy of the record a month before it came out. Now I have already heard three tracks from this new record at a great used bookstore, I'm sure the guy that owns the shop would burn me a copy if I asked, after all I buy a shitload of books from him, but I'm thinking I will wait until the release date. The three tracks I heard where great, but maybe I'll wait. I always buy the actual record for the art, liner notes etc., maybe I shouldn't wait, oh hell I'm going to get me a leaked copy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Wilco is a really cool, smart group. My favorite song is "Handshake Drugs". Such a great title.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Wilco is a great band. You should wait to buy their CD in order to really support them.

...just my 2 cents.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home