Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pot, Meet Kettle

So today while holding his little press conference in the Rose Garden, and criticising Speaker Pelosi for attempting, Gasp, diplomacy! W rebuked the Congress for being on vacation and not giving him the blank check he wants for Iraq. This from the cocksucker who has been spent 2 out of every 5 days during his presidency at his freakin ranch in Texas! Thats not even counting his days at Camp David. Absolutely incredible the shit that spouts out of this morons mouth.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Hey, give the guy a break. That bush isn't gonna clear itself!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I can't even listen to him anymore. Every time I try, I want to put my foot through my television...same goes for the rest of them.

That picture is VERY fitting.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

I like it when you get angry, E. Really, that is a very, very good comment!

It seems like bad things tend to happen whenever the bastard goes to his ranch to clear brush or dry out or play video games or do whatever it is he does there.

He is a veritable fount of shit, no doubt about that.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Elvez73 said...

Yeh, sometimes I just get so worked up over this administration I just have to turn off the tv or computer and just take a deep breath and remind myself its almost over.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home