Sunday, April 29, 2007

Some Impressions

I finally sat down and watched the debate from last week, and I have to say, Blaaah. Is this all we have to choose from? I know this is the first debate and all, but Obama looks completely unqualified and inarticulate, Hillary is still a calculating ice queen, and Edwards wasn't much better, and a guy who runs on the theme of two America's shouldn't be getting a damned 400 dollar haircut. The only guy that I liked was Bill Richardson, he stumbled a bit but I liked some of his answers, and he is by far the most qualified guy. Please tell me Al Gore was watching this and is going to save us from ourselves.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

I'm not sure Obama and Clinton are electable (because of what you mentioned, not due to their race or gender), and Edwards does need to walk the talk!

I agree re. Richardson. He has been my guy all along, and I still think that with a few good breaks he might be able to get the nomination. I would like to see the Democrats nominate someone who has extensively served the interests of America and its people more than just serving his or her own interests. I would also like to see them select someone who has experience as extensive as that of Richardson. Congressman, governor, UN ambassador, US Secretary of Energy... what a resume!!

I think he is definitely the guy, and I just can't understand why the media hasn't picked up on him.

8:10 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

I agree Richardson appears to have what it takes, including his very calm attitude towards financing his campaign and his position in these early polls.
He's got his race mapped out and it shows in how he responds.
Early burn out is a real danger for those that get too hoy too early (Howard Dean.)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home