Friday, October 19, 2007

Time to Blog

Jeez, I haven't blogged in over a month, I've been busy with work etc., but mostly I have been utterly discouraged with the run-up to the 08 election. Just like every other American election $$$ is king, Hillary has it and now she is lording over the others and acting like she is already the nominee. Very discouraging. On a better note I am going to see The Police in a few weeks, I was a bit too young to catch them the first time around so I am excited about this chance. I have to start blogging more.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Glad to see you back in the blogosphere.

I'm not sure I agree with you on Hillary...she has her faults but I don't think she's lording it over anybody. The polls show her way ahead and she's the candidate the Republicans want to talk about. Obama also has a lot of money but for whatever reason he's just not connecting with the voters like she is.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

I hope Edwards or Obama can start catching on, and fast... heh...

Have fun seeing the Police, I'm jealous!! That ought to be LOTS of fun!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Good to see you back, bud! I was beginning to wonder if you were throwing in the towel...like a lot of us considered.

I'm with ya on the Hillary stuff. As much as I may admire her on some things, I don't think she can win. I hope the others can surge ahead. The sooner, the better.

I saw The Police in the early 80's. They were awesome.

12:46 AM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

1:15 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

hello hello?
Her husband keeps hurting her, so there's hope yet.
And don't forget she is in fact her own worst enemy.

I saw the Police in the 70's when they were still relative unknowns they'd hit Wiesbaden at least once a month.

3:14 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

Time to cut your link over at Liberty Lost
I'm sorry you quit blogging, your voice will be missed.
Let me know if you come back.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home