Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Favorite Harpy


So by now everyone has seen Ann Coulters command performance on Hardball last night, where she defends saying that John Edwards has a bumper sticker that says "ask me about my dead son" she defends this spew to Elizabeth Edwards by saying she said that three years ago, oh thats ok then you get a pass. This woman is deranged, and the wingnuts just eat up everything she says. I know politics is a full contact sport, but insulting a families dead child crosses all lines of decency, I won't deny she is entertaining to watch, like a traffic accident you can't pry your eyes away from, but she is obviously insane. I just love how the GOP the self-proclaimed pro-family party gives this kook the time of day. One more person who is making this country a much worse place.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

She lowers the level of political discourse to subterranean levels... I don't use the word "hate" very often, but I truly, truly hate Ann Coulter.

5:10 AM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

She is one American Republicans love to love. She seems to do what they enjoy, give them an arena of passion to kick back and sneer over.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I know we're supposed to be above all this but I wish someone could find a skeleton in her closet and expose it. I'd like to see how she reacts.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home