Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Snave at one of my favorite blogs "Various Ecstasies" I have to reveal 8 things about myself that I haven't previously posted about. here ya go,
1. I am obsessed with small terriers, Jack Russell's to be exact.
2. When I was a little kid I despised getting my hands dirty, if I fell off my trike or big wheel I would immediately run to my mother to get her to wash my hands.( what a little freak) I still wash my hands at least 20 times a day.
3. I met my beautiful wife at a restaurant I worked at and she asked me out.
4. Like most Southerners I am obsessed with history and love old decayed things.
5. I met Bill Clinton in college, well I shook his hand, and he is as engaging as people say, Bubba's a Rock Star.
6. I have voted Rupublican, I voted for Mccain in the 2000 GOP primary in Virginia.
7. I am an oenophile and a degenerate foodie, I could live in a shack as long as I had good food and wine, I'd be OK.
8. My given name is Carlton Scott Mitchell, yeh I know, ha ha Carlton just like the cheap cigarettes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Regarding #4: is that why Strom Thurmond was able to stay in office so long?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Elvez73 said...

Absolutely! That decrepit old codger could have probally won in SC even after he kicked it!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Great list. #1 is my favorite.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Those are good things you posted!

I think you'd like Buddy, my cousin's Jack Russell. Buddy has two speeds, "on" and "off", he is smart as a whip, and he will let you throw a ball for him until your arm is ready to fall off!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home